Notice anything new? I now have a fundraising tracker on the left side of the page, so all of you can see how my fundraising is coming along. Please pray over the fundraising efforts (mine individually, and the rest of the team as well), consider contributing if you are able (any amount that you're able!), and speak to others about the mission of this trip, and if their hearts are touched by this outreach, let them know they can make a difference by donating, too! :)
Note: I just put all the contribution details at the very bottom of this page, as I realized they're all scattered throughout these posts, various emails, etc.!
Update 7/13: Also... check out the weather box! It shows the current time and weather in Bangalore-- today it hit 98 degrees in Denver, so it has actually been very appealing to me to see what it's like where we'll be, even though southern India in July wouldn't normally seem like the cooler option! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment