Sunday, August 15, 2010

Prayers for India

Now that you've been able to read a bit about my travels in India, below, what next?

There are many, many stories of people, programs, and communities in need that I haven't shared here-- because there would be so many it would be overwhelming, and also because some of them involve details that are too sensitive to just put on the web.

However, I have set up a way for you to hear one story, one prayer request each week-- one thing I saw first hand in India is the power of prayer. If you'd like to join in praying for one person, family, ministry, community, or social issue in India each week, please visit the Yahoo group I set up to send those out. You'll get one email each week with a prayer request. You can click the link below, or the purple button on the left side of this page.

Prayers for India

No comments:

Post a Comment